Wesleyan Hall was set on twelve acres of rolling land.
In the nineteenth century, male students stabled horses on campus.
Wesleyan Hall, c. 1920.
Boston ivy that grew up the building's castellated towers proved to have damaging effects on the decades-old brick and mortar.
The ivy encapsulated the annex.
Wesleyan Hall was recognized for its longstanding history and significance to architecture and education. It was listed to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Battlements line the roof of Wesleyan Hall, giving it a castle-like or "castellated" appearance.
Wesleyan Hall has seen several renovations and updates to modern amenities over its more than 160 year life.
The look of many buildings on campus changed when the campus was restored to a walking campus and roads closed to vehicular traffic.