Bibb Graves Hall was designed by architects Warren Knight and Davis of Birmingham.
The walkways around Bibb Graves Hall under construction.
Constructed in 1929, Bibb Graves Hall housed administrartion offices, several classrooms, a library, museum and a post office.
The blueprint for the basement level shows space for a post office and commissary.
The library was located on the third floor.
Bibb Graves Hall was designed by Birmingham architecture firm Warren, Knight and Davis.
Bibb Graves Hall was dedicated May 28, 1930.
Alabama Governor Bibb Graves was considered politically progressive and was a supporter of Roosevelt's New Deal.
The chimes originally housed in Bibb Graves consisted of 26 chimes that could be automated or controlled by an organ keyboard.