The Young Furniture Company was located in this space in 1913
Young Furniture Company ad from 1914
A fire destroyed much of George Young's inventory in 1914. He moved his business to a building on Tennessee Street after the fire.
Different businesses operated in the building between 1914 and the late 1920's, including Rahner's in 1922
Ad from the Vogue Clothing, which operated here in 1935.
View of 119 South Court Street from the top of the 2nd Lauderdale County Courthouse, 1920's or 30's.
A view of the building from on top of the 2nd Lauderdale County Courthouse, 1944
Electrician Everett Harper, who helped to dig the basement of this building in 1947 when it was the office for the Florence Electricity Department.
Lee Optical was located at this location from the 1960's through 1980.